Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Virtual Workroom’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that it is free from computer viruses or any other contaminating computer program.
- We only ask you for sufficient personal information to enable the delivery of ordered goods and processing of payment. None of this information will be shared with or disclosed to any third party.
- You agree that the information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- Any message or information you send to this website may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message is encrypted.
- We operate a secure encrypted site where necessary. All payment transactions are handled by PayPal , we do not store nor have access to your card information.
- All prices are subject to confirmation at time of order.
- Prices are in UK Pounds Sterling and do not include VAT. They are subject to change without notice.
- All material included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, videos and images are protected by United Kingdom and International copyright, trade mark and other laws.
- The Guides available for purchase from this site remain the intellectual property of their creator. You are permitted to print or use extracts from this material for your personal use only. No material may be copied, imitated, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, indexed, catalogued, or distributed in any way, in whole or in part for commercial use or gain.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Since The Virtual Workroom is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is completed and the product is downloaded.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honour requests for refund in the following circumstances:
- download issues: it may happen that you experience problems while downloading a Guide. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to the email address specified in the ‘Contact’ section of our site. If you do not contact us within three days of download failure, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue”.
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to us by email within 7 days from the date of purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured.